The Boring Stuff, simplified!
We only ever use your data to improve your user experience with us.
You can completely control what and how you hear from us.
Here at FATJOE, we are committed to protecting the data we may collect from visitors on our website and users of our products and services. It’s important for us that we maintain your trust and confidence and we just want to let you know that we do not sell, rent or trade any of your data with any other third party for any purpose. To show our commitment we’ll outline in this policy exactly when and why we may collect your personal information, how we keep it safe and how we may use it under limited conditions.
How we use your information
If you hold an account or use any FATJOE products, then you’ll know that we collect basic contact information such as name, company name, email address, company address, and VAT number, if applicable. We use this to:
Deliver notifications and updates on your purchases or our tools
Deliver targetted FATJOE adverts as you browse the web
Send information on new products and services (only with your permission)
Sharing your information
We do not sell, rent, or trade any of your data with any other third party; however, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Payment Service Providers, such as PayPal who handle all payment transactions
- Professional service providers such as advertising partners, marketing agencies, and website hosts
- Law enforcement and fraud protection agencies so we can help tackle fraud
Marketing messages and emails
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
You have the right to access, amend, and delete any personal data that we hold about you. Here’s how you can do this.
- Correcting inaccurate information: If you hold an account with FATJOE, then you can do most of this on your dashboard. Just go to > My Profile.
- Accessing personal data: You can obtain this by emailing one of our support team members with your request to email@example.com
- Stop marketing messages: You can do this anytime by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deleting personal data: We can delete your data and stop processing it should you wish. Simply contact our support team at email@example.com
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this page, our products, services, website or anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team below.
(949) 281 1106
You can also write to us at:
Point North, Park Plaza
Staffordshire, WS12 2DB
Last Updated: September 14, 2023