Who We Are
Meet The Guys Behind FATJOE
FATJOE was founded in 2012 and has become one of the worlds largest providers of outsourced Link Building, SEO Services, Content Creation and Design and Video services. We work on link building and content marketing campaigns for more than 5,000 agencies all over the world.
We have an exemplary record for delivering services on time and we pride ourselves in offering unrivalled customer support with a consistent record of answering more than 90% of customer emails within a few hours.
Over the course of the next few years, we’re looking for talented individuals to join our company. Here’s Emily to tell you more >
Trusted by 5000+ Agencies all over the world
More than 100 team members all over the world
Bespoke platform to place, track and manage orders
White Labelled and Scalable Designed for SEO Agencies
Unrivalled Customer Support
We Believe In FATJOE.
Which is Why We’ll Put Our Faces On It
We’re looking for talented, ambitious individuals who’ll help us on our journey to creating the worlds most trusted marketplace for productised digital marketing services.
SEO Product Manager
Develop new emerging digital marketing focussed products with a user-experienced focussed approach.
About The Role
We are hiring a process-orientated, entrepreneurial minded, and overall simply-brilliant Product Manager to help us conceive, engineer and launch new productised SEO and digital marketing services into our marketplace.
Your role will be to develop new products and experiences that will constantly grow FATJOE’s marketplace and fulfil our customers demands. You will be liaising with almost every department including technology, marketing, production and operations to ensure products are seamlessly integrated into our platform and delivered with consistent quality by vendors.
Whether you are creating products for new emerging markets or enhancing our existing ones, you’ll be at the forefront of developing a creative, fast-paced, user-experience focussed team.
• To understand FATJOE’s overarching mission to help agencies Deliver Better Marketing and solve their problems with productised services.
• Research & develop ideas by conducting competitor and market research, assessing product supply and demand and pricing analysis.
• Conceive solid product ideas, layout roadmaps for development and production and create user-experience focussed delivery.
• Hire exceptional freelance talent and teams to set the standards, deliver the services whilst carefully managing the supply and demand.
• Analyse existing services to maintain and improve quality standards, processes, delivery and production.
• 2+ years of SEO or digital marketing experience in a commercial setting.
• 2+ years of experience in hiring and managing people and teams.
• Be able to demonstrate being process orientated and analytical.
• Experience in commercially pricing digital services or campaigns.
• Good communicator, motivator of people with leadership experience.
• Technically minded to focus on user-experience and platform integrations.
We’ll reward you with:
• £30-50k per annum salary, based on experience.
• WFH / office hybrid working (2 days in our Staffordshire based office).
• Yearly Christmas Bonus based on overall company performance.
• Unique ‘ground floor opportunity’ to help FATJOE 3-5X over the next 5 years.
You’ll also receive:
• Company Pension Scheme with Now Pensions.
• Powerful Apple Macbook setup with additional equipment for home and office.
• 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
The Application Development Team are part of FATJOE.
We produce internal solutions for the business, producing and maintaining many applications for both public and internal use. For these applications, we need someone to help take on the extra workload in supporting existing systems as well as creating new features and applications.
Competences and Abilities:
You will have at least 3 years + commercial experience with web application development and will be proficient with the following:
• PHP 7.3 +
• OOP using frameworks such as Laravel / CodeIgniter
• MySQL / MariaDB
• CSS with SASS (SCSS)
• Unit testing
• Cypress testing
• Experience with GitHub
Qualifications and Experience:
You are expected to have 3+ years commercial web application development experience using PHP or similar.
Why Join FATJOE?
Processing thousands of orders every month, we pride ourselves on exceptional quality and “Amazon-like” customer service.
FATJOE has become a trusted marketing service provider to over 1000 marketing teams and agencies, serving some of the largest and most sophisticated brands worldwide; all of this without any corporate attitude or business jargon in our workplace.
When you’re not working in your pyjamas remotely, you’ll be in our modern office in Cannock, Staffordshire, right over the road from the 160 million pound designer village development and close to all transport links including the M6, M6 Toll, M54 and a 10 minute stroll from Cannock Train Station. Expect bean bags, an office dog (Alfie) and unlimited hot drinks in a “crazy-cool” office environment, with no corporate attitude in sight.
Our new PHP Developer will enjoy:
• Work pension
• The opportunity to secure yourself in at the forefront of a leading business in the ever-growing internet marketing industry
• Copious amounts of coffee, hot chocolate and tea from our office drinks machine
• A ‘chill out room’ to relax in if you feel like getting away for some quiet time
• A VIP invite to our ‘famous’ Christmas parties as well as regular team outings
• Regular ‘Free Lunch’ days from the legendary local joint ‘Podge & Tin’
• An opportunity to choose ‘Charity Of The Month’ in which we donate a percentage of company profits
• A great working environment with a close-knit core team of misfits, hustlers and mavericks
Flexible 37.5 hour working week
Remote / Office 2x times per week
28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Remote interview process
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place
Browse our website to take a look at our culture, services and more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Are you ready to join our remarkable freelance copywriting team?
Our remarkable copywriters are at the core of what we do and we’re extremely proud of each and every one of them. We take the time to get to know everyone personally, find out what you like, what you don’t like, what your hobbies are and what your favourite movie is. Importantly you’ll get the freedom of working anywhere in the world during your own hours. We have a dedicated Content Manager who’ll be your point of contact for all things FATJOE should you ever hit a stumbling block – or if you just fancy a chat!
What you will be doing as a freelance copywriter?
As a copywriter, you can expect to be assigned writing projects from a variety of different niches. Alongside writing for our flagship Blogger Outreach service you can also expect to work on web page content, product/service reviews, articles, etc…
Importantly you’ll have the flexibility of completing these and letting your creative juices flow during your own hours allowing you to control the perfect work/life balance for you. You’ll get praise and recognition for when you particularly excel. Even though we work remotely you can expect really close communication and collaboration via email, chat and even phone if you need with our support team. We’re here when you need us and we hope you’re there when we need you.
We offer consistent workloads, so there’ll be no more guessing about your workload. Once we agree on a daily allocation you can rest easy knowing you’ll get that work day in, day out. This consistency means you can instead focus on what matters – the writing.
The type of people we are looking for
Ideally, you’ll have previous writing experience in a similar environment as part of a company or as a freelancer. FATJOE writers need a flair for research and no fear of the niche. You’ll need to be available daily so we can communicate projects with you. We expect work to be delivered in a timely manner however you will get plenty of notice and still have the freedom to work the hours you want.
5 reasons to join our talented team
- Our world-beating team. We hire based on talent, and you’ll be joining our scrappy cohort to take on the world. Whether you need some guidance with your writing or just fancy a chat, our team will be on hand to help you out.
- Choose your own working hours. As long as you’re available daily you can complete projects at your own pace in your own time. We’ll expect you to meet reasonable deadlines but with plenty of notice. Want that regular working week? Sign-up Mon-Fri. Fancy some weekday flexibility? Sign-up Thurs-Mon.
- No need to contact the clients. We handle all of that. All you need to do is complete your projects – we take care of everything else. We know you want to be focussing on your writing, and the hassle of clients just gets in the way.
- Quick and easy payments. We pay via PayPal and you can choose when to withdraw your funds with no fuss. We pay per project at a set rate, so you’ll always know where you stand with your money.
- You’ll be recognised for awesome work. We take great pride in delivering your work to our clients. Every week we reflect on and review all of your writing pieces and we discuss the great things you achieved that week.
We need skilled blogger outreach talent. Maybe that could be you?
If so then join our awesome outreach specialists and work from anywhere in the World.
Our outreach specialists are responsible for matching brands content with publishers to help them gain exposure and mentions online. You’ll be securing content placements for some of the world’s most recognised brands and you’ll get to do all that within the comfort of your own home or desired working location.
What you’ll be doing as an Outreach Specialist
You’ll be assigned outreach projects in multiple niches daily with the sole aim of creating and maintaining relationships with bloggers and website publishers. You will be required to secure content placements for some of the world’s most recognised brands and websites and will be given full access to tools and training in order to make your outreach more effective and easy to manage.
The type of person we’re looking for
Ideally you will have previous experience in blogger outreach. You will need to be able to find potential content placement opportunities and be persuasive enough to build up relationships with other bloggers and website publishers. You’ll need to be available daily so we can communicate projects with you. We expect work to be delivered in a timely manner however you will get plenty of notice and still have the freedom to work the hours you want.
5 Reasons to join our Outreach team
- Work from anywhere in the world. We hire based on talented so whether you in the UK or whether your the other side of the world we’ll be sure to recognise your talent and not base everything on your location.
- Choose your own working hours. As long as your available daily (Monday to Friday) you can complete projects at your own pace in your own time. We’ll expect you to meet reasonable deadlines but with plenty of notice.
- Work with other talented outreach specialists. You’ll be joining our existing team of remarkable outreach specialist which is a great chance to learn and develop your existing skills from others. We all share ways on how we can improve our working relationship and make things easier and more fun for everyone.
- Full access to premium company software. You’ll get full access to all of the software and tools we use in our company and you’ll also have the opportunity to suggest new tools and software which you feel could enhance your work.
- You’ll be recognised for awesome work. We take great pride in showing clients the placements you have secured. Every week we reflect and review all of your secured placements and we discuss the great things you achieved that week.
How you’ll be rewarded
We compensate all of our team fairly based on experience, skills and availability. You have the option to work on a part time or full time basis and will be rewarded for every project you complete.
Every month we donate a percentage of company profits to a charity chosen by one of our team.
As well as monthly donations, we donate profits of our Swag to Cancer Research and our team regularly takes part in various charitable events.