Terms of Service.
The small print...
FATJOE will provide various digital services as described on the website. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the campaign.
FATJOE Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Obtaining “backlinks” from other websites, blogs and directories in order to generate link popularity.
- Creating content/visual documents
- Creating placement and submission reports
Clients must acknowledge the following with respect to the services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Changes to completed orders and projects within orders, such as amendments to anchor texts and target URLs, may incur an admin fee of £15 per change, subject to the discretion of the FATJOE Support team. Other changes to completed projects may incur other charges.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- FATJOE has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- FATJOE has no control over website and blog owners removing links and content, or deleting/moving/changing their website. Refunds and replacements will only be processed per the refund policies of each individual service.
- Under no circumstances shall FATJOE be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using FATJOE services.
- FATJOE reserves the right to amend anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements or completion of services.
- As an outsourced provider of specific SEO services, FATJOE does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does FATJOE guarantee any traffic increases.
- Any form of link building inherently incurs risks of search engine penalties and other damage to SEO efforts. FATJOE does not assume liability for any impacts of link building and other SEO activities upon the Client’s website rankings.
- FATJOE is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
FATJOE does not sign individual NDAs for every agency or client that wishes to use our services; however, as part of the terms of our service, you can be sure that we treat every client with full Non-Disclosure respect.
The Recipient (FATJOE) undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party (You) for any purpose except the Purpose without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
We guarantee not to disclose any confidential information to any third party except to your company’s employees [and professional advisers] who need to know the same for the purpose.
FATJOE reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be cancelled and refunded.
Prescription drugs, gambling or casinos, and adult orders MAY be possible but have to be treated separately and will be cancelled and refunded if ordered through the typical online order forms.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us FIRST.
By joining, you agree to receive emails from FATJOE, which could be in the form of order notifications, system updates, new services, offers or educational material.
All Parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales have the exclusive jurisdiction to:
(a) determine any dispute;
(b) grant interim remedies;
(c) grant any other provisional or protective relief.
Subscriptions – Subscribe & Save
You may cancel your Subscribe & Save credit subscription at any time.
No refunds can be provided for unused credits added via your subscription.
Unused credits will remain available in your account after your subscription is canceled.